The Terms and Conditions of www.todaysliving.com
1. General Rules
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this Internet site (the ‘Site’), mobile sites and applications, any of the features of this site, including but not limited to RSS, API, software and other downloads (collectively, the "TL Services"). By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We technically operate the Site. However, we exercise no editorial control over some of the Content on the Site and in some cases other persons provide the Content on the Site or operate parts of the Site or other Internet sites you may view or access through the Site (Third Party Providers).
We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to each use of the Site and by continuing to use this Site, you agree to any changes.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any Services feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
You may be required to register with us in order to access certain parts of the Site (Sub-Portal). Where you are required to register:
(1) you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information;
(2) you must safeguard any user name and password which we provide to you; and in registering,
(3) you authorize us to assume that any person using the Site with your user name and password is either you or authorized to act for you.
(4) You acknowledge that your use of some Sub Portals may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case, you will be notified accordingly, and those additional terms and conditions:
(5) will apply to your use of such Sub-portal in addition to these terms and conditions; and will prevail over these terms and conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and with or without notice, vary the Site or any part of the Site (including any Sub Portal for which you are required to register); and modify or discontinue this Site, any part of the Site and the services available on it without notice.